Dog Training and Tricks
A collection of dog tricks and training techniques from the basics like "Sit" and "Roll Over" to cool and complex tricks like fetching items from the fridge.
Basic Dog Tricks
- Teach your Dog to Sit - A basic and easy command.
- Sit Pretty (or Beg) - Teach your dog to sit on it's hind quarters.
- Shake a Paw - Shake a paw.
- Speak - Have your dog bark on demand.
- Fetch/Retrieval - How to teach the sport of retreival
- Lay Down - An easy, but important command.
- Roll Over - Get your pooch to do a 360.
Advanced Tricks and Techinques
Here are some cool dog tricks for over-achieving canines and their patient owners:
- Fetching Beer/Soda from the Refridgerator or Cooler
- Jump through a hoop - With this trick, your dog will almost be ready to join the circus.
Works in progress, check back soon:
Dog & Puppy Training Basics - Learn the basics of house training, how to curb the biting instinct and other neccessities.
Intermediate to Advanced Dog Training and Obedience - Now that you and your dog has the basics down, you can focus on furthering your dog's skills.
Reference and Supplies
Dog Training Books - Work in progress.
Dog Training Supplies - Work in progress.
Thanks for stopping by FishLikeFish.com, hope you learned some fun techniques and tricks for your dog. Also take a look around the rest of our website... there are tons of other neat boredom relief goodies and info to enjoy.